Risk management is a key area which companies cannot afford to ignore if they
are to survive and grow in today’s competitive business climate.
Insurers expect their policyholders to be fully compliant with health and safety
legislation as a pre-requisite to providing cover. Furthermore companies will
be rewarded where they can demonstrate proactive assessment and management of
risks to which they are exposed.
Similarly, interested parties and stakeholders, eg Enforcing Authorities,
Customers and Contract Tenders require confirmation of compliance with your
legal obligations, through demonstration and the submission of relevant
Working with our business partner, Ranmoor Health and Safety Limited, we have
the added benefit of being able to provide services which dovetail your
insurance and risk management requirements. We work proactively to provide
practical safety solutions to assist you in complying with your legal duties
and protecting your business.
Some of the services provided by Ranmoor Health and Safety Limited include:
• Assistance and guidance in the role of
• Assistance and guidance in implementing health and safety management systems.
• Health and safety audits, eg BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 safety management system.
• Health and safety ‘status checks’
• Risk assessments to cover operational activities
• Development of health and safety policies and safe systems of work.
• Fire risk assessments
• Regular site inspections to assess safety compliance.
• Health and safety training, eg IOSH Managing Safely, manual handling .
• Accident investigation
• Asbestos surveys
• Noise assessments
• Air sampling and analysis
• Construction safety (CDM) advice and site inspections
Ranmoor Health and Safety Ltd. 237 Graham Road, Sheffield S10 3GS. Tel: 0114 263
2302. Fax: 0114 263 2309.
These services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.