Your insurance requirements are as individual as your company, demanding
personal attention and constant review.
To ensure we develop a good working knowledge of your business, your account
will be handled by an exclusive team headed by one of our directors or senior
executives creating a close trading relationship that can react to, and often
anticipate, all your insurance needs.
From your initial enquiry – when a comprehensive survey of your existing cover and exposures will identify
areas for risk improvement and more efficient use of premium – to your annual review, your insurance summaries will be automatically updated
and presented in an easy to understand jargon-free style.
• Fire, theft, perils and accidental damage
• Loss of gross profit and extra costs of working
• Injury to employees or third parties or damage to third party property
• Fleets of all sizes
• Specialist cover for breakdown and accidental damage to all types of plant and
machinery including contract works and statutory inspections
• Contractors all risks and liability
• Tailor made packages to provide protection against bad debts
• A bespoke service providing home and motor insurance for your key people
Peter Hoare and Company (Insurance Brokers) Ltd.
Ranmoor House, 237 Graham Road, Sheffield S10 3GS.
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in